- Published Date
- Written by JayWay
- Hits: 11373
Nselweni Bush Lodge
- Nselweni Lodge is situated on the bank of the Black Mfolozi River with a superb view of the river, lush bushveld and an occasional sighting of the Big Five.
- Nselweni Lodge is an ideal venue for the perfect getaway to unwind.
- All 8 two bed chalets can be booked individually and they are self-catering, with a shower, toilet and kitchen. A cook is provided only for group booking from 5 - 8 units.
- The communal lounge is fully equipped with 20 seater chairs, DSTV and couches.
- The price does not include the cook and all activities (drives and walks), take place at Mpila Resort.
- This is a community lodge run by Ezemvelo and the lodge is powered by solar energy.
- Visitors need to bring their own wood or buy wood from the Curio Shop.
Please note: The lodge is only fenced for elephants only so please do not walk beyond the vicinity of your unit.
RATES: [Download Full Tariffs Here]
|8x2 bed bush Lodge||Min Charge: R1130||Pax: 2||Adult Supp: R285||Child Supp: R285|