- Published Date
- Written by JayWay
- Hits: 19157
Accommodation - Muntulu & Munyaweni - Rustic Bush Lodges
- These up-market self-catering rustic bush lodges comprise four separate en-suite bedrooms with secluded verandahs overlooking the Hluhluwe River as well as a central viewing lounge and kitchen complex.
- The lodges provide complete privacy and can accommodate up to eight people each.
- A cook/caretaker is in attendance and a tour guide is available to take visitors on walks.
- Guests are limited to one walk per day.
- Limited solar power is available for lights only.
- Guests can also book game drives at Hilltop should they wish to try one.
- Hluhluwe is characterized by hilly topography and is thus a particularly scenic reserve.
- The area is noted for its wide variety of both bird and animal life.
- Most of the big game species including lion, elephant, white and black rhino, buffalo, leopard and giraffe occur in the reserve.
- Apart from guided game drives, there are self-guided auto trails traversing in excess of 200 km of roads throughout the park.
- Guided walks are also available.
- Early morning and late afternoon walks are particularly rewarding. Several hides are available throughout the park.
- And a number of picnic sites with barbeque facilities, some with ablutions are also available.
- A jungle gym is available for day and overnight visitors while a swimming pool is available to overnight visitors.
Munyaweni Bush Lodge Facilities
- 4 Unsuited bedrooms seperated by boardwalks
- no TV
- mosquito nets
- fridge and freezer
- gas stove
- veranda overlooking the river
facilities same as Muntulu Bush Lodge
RATES: [Download Full Tariffs Here]
|1x8 bed bush Lodge||Min Charge: R4320||Pax: 6||Adult Supp: R720||Child Supp: R360|