- Published Date
- Written by JayWay
- Hits: 39126
HLATHIKHULU BUSH LODGE
- This Bush Lodge consists of 4 two-bed units with en-suite bathrooms.
- The central entertainment area comprises of a kitchen, dinning room and lounge.
- The lodge is situated in Tambotie woodland,
- Overlooks the Black Mfolozi River and provides excellent opportunities for walks.
- A cook is available to prepare food supplied by guests, and a Field Guide conducts walks into the surroundings bushveld.
- Visitors need to bring their own wood or buy wood from the Curio Shop.
Please note: Bush lodge is not fenced and while you may enjoy game viewing from your accommodation, please do not walk beyond the vicinity of your unit.
RATES: [Download Full Tariffs Here]
|1x8 bed bush Lodge||Min Charge: R4800||Pax: 8||Adult Supp: --||Child Supp: --|
Please be aware that all bush camps can only be accessed by 4 x 4, 4 x 2 or SUV with high clearance due to the rugged terrain in which these bush lodges are located.