- Published Date
- Written by JayWay
- Hits: 17525
GQOYENI BUSH LODGE
- This bush lodge consists of 4 two-bed units with en-suite bathrooms.
- The large open plan kitchen, dining and lounge unit has a magnificent view of the Black Mfolozi River and also overlooks a deep pool in the Gqoyeni stream near its confluence with the Black Mfolozi River.
- A cook is available to prepare food supplied by guests, and a Field Guide conducts walks into the surrounding Bushveld. Please note:
- The bush lodge is not fenced and while you may enjoy game viewing from your accommodation, please do not walk beyond the vicinity of your unit.
- Visitors need to bring their own wood or buy wood from the Curio Shop.
RATES: [Download Full Tariffs Here]
|1x8 bed bush Lodge||Min Charge: R5400||Pax: 8||Adult Supp: --||Child Supp: --|