- Published Date
- Written by JayWay
- Hits: 56632
- The Bhangazi Bush Lodge is situated on the western shores of Lake Bhangazi and is 10 km from the resort.
- It sleeps eight people in 4 two-bedded self-contained units.
- There is a fully-equipped kitchen containing a gas stove and a deepfreeze and the services of a cook are available.
- Cape Vidal offers several forms of relaxation.
- The area has become well known for its excellent ski-boat fishing.
- Surf fishing is also rewarding.
- Scuba diving is not permitted, but there is a safe but unprotected bathing area which is sheltered from the sea by a reef.
- The camp is situated beside dense coastal forest and abounds with a great variety of birds and small mammals.
- There are no self-guided trails at Cape Vidal, however game viewing along the many tourist roads can be rewarding.
- 4 unsuited bedrooms separated by boardwalks
- No TV
- Fridge & Freezer
- gas stove
- Veranda overlooking the river
- Cook available
RATES: [Download Full Tariffs Here]
|1x8 bed Bhangazi Bush Lodge||Min Charge: R3600||Pax: 8|
Please be aware that all bush camps can only be accessed by 4 x 4, 4 x 2 or SUV with high clearance due to the rugged terrain in which these bush lodges are located.