- Published Date
- Written by JayWay
- Hits: 23836
- The secluded and private Giant’s Rock Lodge can accommodate six people and offers mini conference facilities for up to 20 persons.
- It doubles as an ideal intimate wedding venue for up to 50 people.
- All units are equipped with a barbeque facility.
- A scenic picnic site is situated close to Giant’s Resort and offers all the usual amenities.
- Day visitors must leave the reserve before sunset.
- A detailed map on Giant’s Castle may be purchased at the reception office.
- This map has a complete list of all the trails and walks visitors can enjoy.
- Izimbali restaurant and bar provides guests with the option of fully catered meals in its warm and relaxed atmosphere.
- Overnight hiking routes extend deep into valleys and forests of the area and up onto the main escarpment, ensuring a pure wilderness experience with breathtaking views and scenery.
Day hikes and walks consist of routes that are graded from easy to difficult.
- Some of them have gloriously refreshing rock pools that beg to be swum in, the crisp berg water will leave you feeling completely rejuvenated.
- The weather can change suddenly and become very cold so hikers are advised to be well equipped.
RATES: [Download Full Tariffs Here]
|1x6 bed lodge||Min Charge: R3400||Pax: 6||Adult Supp: --||Child Supp: --|