- Published Date
- Written by JayWay
- Hits: 24119
MASINDA BUSH LODGE
- The roars of lion are often heard at night as guests congregate around the campfire drinking in the unique and magical sounds of the bush.
- Masinda has been extensively re-furbished, offering three luxurious en-suite bedrooms featuring a décor rich in African art and craft design reflecting the artistry of to the local Zulu people.
- All activities for Masinda Lodge visitors only take place at Mpila Resort and they are not included in the accommodation price.
- The Lodge is serviced daily by a lodge attendant who prepares food supplied by guests.
- Visitors need to bring their own wood or buy wood from the Curio Shop.
Please note: The Lodge is not fenced and while you may enjoy game viewing from your accommodation, please do not walk beyond the vicinity of your unit.
RATES: [Download Full Tariffs Here]
|1x8 bed lodge||Min Charge: R4000||Pax: 8||Adult Supp: R500||Child Supp: R250|