- Published Date
- Written by JayWay
- Hits: 9444
- These are accommodation units with a difference.
- Bush camps are fully equipped with cutlery, crockery, linen and cooking utensils.
- A gas fridge and a stove are provided although cooking is usually done over an open fire.
- You are required to do your own cooking. Gas lights are provided.
- The Ithala bush camps can house four, eight or ten people respectively and are built of wooden poles, reeds and thatch.
- Each camp has its own, unique character and is situated away from other tourist areas to give residents complete privacy.